We have a tried and tested experience and a recruitment methodology focused on sourcing the best workers through effective methods of identifying and developing their skills.
Together with the client we develop a strategy of finding the best options for recruiting teams of foreign workers, skilled and unskilled personnel according to his needs.
Recruitment of Skilled and Unskilled Personnel from Asia with TAKT Group
TAKT Recruitment offers specialised recruitment services for our clients who need to hire Asian staff for their company. We offer a complete solution in accordance with the legal requirements of the Romanian (and other EU countries) and source country regulations.
- 1We discuss with the Client the details the request, professional requirements, desired experience and salary package (net salary, accommodation, daily meals or meal vouchers and other possible benefits).
- 2Echipa TAKT team is in charge of identifying and pre-screening personnel who meet the client’s requirements. The list of interested persons, who have passed the first screening, is then presented to the Client who participates in a live personalised interview via videoconference.
- 3The interview has two stages, the informational and presentation stage and the practical one, where candidates are trade tested. The trade tests are discussed in advance with the Client so that they are carried out as per his instructions.
- 4The work permit is the official document issued by the Immigration Authorities on behalf of the employing company and nominal for each candidate.
- 5TAKT team from the country of origin prepares the visa application. The visa application is submitted to the consular section of the Embassy abroad.
- 6Arrival: After obtaining the visa, the plane ticket is purchased.
- 7TAKT team provides support in the procedure for obtaining the residence permit for each applicant.
The package proposed by TAKT is different, by organising the interviews in a personalised way for each Client and preparing the trade tests as requested.
Together with the client we prepare grid tests, dexterity tests, trade tests with various tools and machinery. For increased efficiency and total transparency the tests are carried out in an online live video-conferencing system, with the client present.
For the recruitment of a large number of candidates, we can organise a trip to the country of origin for the selection of candidates directly by the client together with the TAKT team on site.
Recruitment of Foreign Workers
A key differentiator of TAKT Group is that, for the Indian subcontinent, we have entered into memorandums and contracts of association and collaboration with various public authorities such as Andhra Pradesh State Skills Development Corporation, Karnataka Skill Development Corporation, National Skills Development Corporation and private skilling companies with foreign capital.
These collaborations have resulted in obtaining a database of qualified, serious, experienced personnel with skills officially recognised by the Indian Government, leading to a better outcome of the recruitment or service provision activity. The quality of the staff is high, without having to worry about problems they might raise, or the risk of them changing employer before the initial contract is completed.
Recruitment of Sri Lankan workers is generally targeted at industries such as catering, manufacturing (factories), agriculture and trade. The staff is English speaking, serious, young but with specific experience and willing to learn and provide a quality service.
Raaj Singh, CEO of TAKT Group, has developed skilling programmes together with Swiss Government agencies, whereby interested workers in Nepal have been advised and informed about work opportunities in Europe. The programme was especially dedicated to Nepalese women, who were reserved at the thought of going to work on another continent, far from their families. The presentation of opportunities, rights and obligations in the destination countries increased their confidence and willingness to work in European countries. Workshops were also held to understand the quality that an employer in Europe expects, the way work is carried out, the seriousness and level of commitment expected from employees.
Request a Recruitment Offer
Industries and Qualifications
Oil and Gas
IT Services and Consulting
- Pioneers in construction skills training and management in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, India and Nepal
- Trained and managed 6000 construction workers for Al Khayyat Contracting (KCT) in Qatar
- Trade tested and trained over 65.000 operatives
- Contracted by Swiss Government NGO SwissContact to undertake training in Nepal of 1.000 workers
- Worked as construction migration experts for the United Nations International Labour Organisation (ILO)
- Training and assessment partnerswithKnowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) Dubai
- Built, managed and operated training facilities in Qatar, Dubai, India and Nepal
- Setup Recognised National Development Committee (RNDC) for National Qualifications Authority (UAE)
- Training partners of RMD Kwikform shuttering systems
- Partners with Indian State Governments for international construction training and placement
- Advisors to the United Nations ILO in their EU funded Construction Skills Project in Bangladesh
- Training partners with Abu Dhabi Technical and Vocational Training Authority (ACTVET)