When you need help and support for increasing the performance of your team of foreign workers.
TAKT team is at your disposal in the relationship with the team you already have or have just recruited,
in understanding their needs, integrating and streamlining work systems.
Our consultancy service links strategy to execution. Working hand in hand with clients we advise and assist in the development of strategies that result in the recruitment of qualified workers who meet the skills and competencies levels required for their respective roles.
As part of the seamless integration process, our outsourced workforce and existing employee management solutions allows clients to focus on their core activities whilst TAKT’s project team ensures that worker performance meets with their expectations.
TAKT Group provides this type of custom service for each client and business, achieving a synergy between the knowledge of the culture of foreign staff and the results the client wants to achieve.
The services includes a first step of analysing the current activity, understanding how the teams are formed, their proficiency level and the expectations of the employer. Our team will listen to and analyse the behaviour of each worker, in order to produce competency and productivity level scorecards.
Management Consulting Services
For the foreign personnel management consultancy service, our team performs a series of analyses in order to understand the existing level of productivity of the teams and their structure, to identify the sensitive points, in order to achieve a better plan to increase their productivity and performance.
Integration of Skilled Foreign Workers
Our team also offers integration services for foreign workers, either existing within the client’s business or new ones recruited with the help of TAKT team.
The integration is carried out in English/Hindi/Punjabi, which facilitates an easier understanding of what needs to be done, the employer’s precise expectations, familiarisation with the workplace, existing procedures and internal regulations.
The integration procedure is also carried out from a cultural point of view, with the presentation of the customs, rights and obligations of the Romanian workers and the expectations of the locals regarding foreigners.
- 1Detailed analysis for increased performance: TAKT team carries out a detailed analysis, based on direct observation and by completing individual sheets with the technical skills of staff, how they interact individually and as a team, how they respond to instructions, how they understand tasks and the processing time required.
- 2Skills and competences: TAKT team identifies the skills and competences of the client’s staff and designes a personalized improvement plan based on their current abilities. As teams are formed, the level of skills and competences of the foreign workers must be constant, allocating resources towards their standardisation and increase in productivity.
- 3Performance: The way staff perform can be measured and observed by TAKT team. This performance is then analysed in order to identify the necessary methods to improve productivity, technical methods, efficient organisation of work teams, introduction of specific bonus-based procedures, etc.
- 4Strategy and execution: The final plan provided to the client can be implemented immediately and its effects are monitored together with TAKT team over a defined period of time. The strategy and execution of the plan, which allows a correct management of the foreign staff, is at the Client’s decision, who can at any time request the support of our team.
Request a Consultancy Offer
Industries and Qualifications
Oil and Gas
IT Services and Consulting
- Pioneers in construction skills training and management in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, India and Nepal
- Trained and managed 6000 construction workers for Al Khayyat Contracting (KCT) in Qatar
- Trade tested and trained over 65.000 operatives
- Contracted by Swiss Government NGO SwissContact to undertake training in Nepal of 1.000 workers
- Worked as construction migration experts for the United Nations International Labour Organisation (ILO)
- Training and assessment partnerswithKnowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) Dubai
- Built, managed and operated training facilities in Qatar, Dubai, India and Nepal
- Setup Recognised National Development Committee (RNDC) for National Qualifications Authority (UAE)
- Training partners of RMD Kwikform shuttering systems
- Partners with Indian State Governments for international construction training and placement
- Advisors to the United Nations ILO in their EU funded Construction Skills Project in Bangladesh
- Training partners with Abu Dhabi Technical and Vocational Training Authority (ACTVET)