TAKT Group also specialise in the recruitment and placement of non-EU drivers of all classes for our clients across Europe. We pride ourselves on our ability to work closely with both our clients and applicants to ensure that we provide a quality service to both.
We support logistics operators to deliver their services by providing drivers, warehouse operators, inventory planners and forklift operators, as per our clients’ specific needs.
Our team have developed a robust selection process which has been designed to conform with EU and Romanian regulations for the recruitment of non-EU drivers.
Our services include:
- Search, selection, and assessment of professional drivers who hold driver licence since 2008.
- CPC training before arrival into the EU member state.
- Completing work permit, visa, and residence ID card formalities.
- Driving licence exchange.
- Arranging CPC assessments.
- Specialised consultancy
The categories of drivers we supply include:
- LGV Drivers Class 1
- LGV Drivers Class 2
- 5 Tonne Drivers
- Light Van Drivers
- Minibus Drivers
- Forklift Truck Drivers
- Warehouse Operatives
- Drivers of agricultural or forestry tractors
In addition, we also supply for the construction sector:
- Tower crane operators
- Heavy plant machinery operators
- Telescopic forklift operators