We offer full support services with teams of foreign workers that meet the needs of our customers working in the production area.
The foreign staff is under the management of TAKT team, providing factory support services for our client.
In order to meet the needs of customers working in the manufacturing industry, especially in the factory area, TAKT has developed a customised service consisting of teams of foreign workers, teams with an internal structure, with group and team managers.
The teams provide support services in the client’s factories, for the periods required depending on the production volume, supporting the continuous flow of activity.
The internal structure of the teams of workers is organised by TAKT with the aim of achieving the final result expected by the customer.
Why is TAKT different in this service segment? Because the company’s management has specific industry experience and the knowledge to understand the foreign staff,
their wishes and their specific way of working, achieving a synergy between the expectations of European clients and the way foreign workers work.
Their coordination by specialised foreign staff is very efficient, thanks to a good communication and transparent decision-making system.
The staff feels safe, they can express themselves freely and the client can see the result of increased productivity directly.
Request an Outsourcing Offer
Industries and Qualifications
Oil and Gas
IT Services and Consulting
- Pioneers in construction skills training and management in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, India and Nepal
- Trained and managed 6000 construction workers for Al Khayyat Contracting (KCT) in Qatar
- Trade tested and trained over 65.000 operatives
- Contracted by Swiss Government NGO SwissContact to undertake training in Nepal of 1.000 workers
- Worked as construction migration experts for the United Nations International Labour Organisation (ILO)
- Training and assessment partnerswithKnowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) Dubai
- Built, managed and operated training facilities in Qatar, Dubai, India and Nepal
- Setup Recognised National Development Committee (RNDC) for National Qualifications Authority (UAE)
- Training partners of RMD Kwikform shuttering systems
- Partners with Indian State Governments for international construction training and placement
- Advisors to the United Nations ILO in their EU funded Construction Skills Project in Bangladesh
- Training partners with Abu Dhabi Technical and Vocational Training Authority (ACTVET)